May means doubt. But first, Happy New Month dear KH readers. We have come a long way together since January this year. My time with some readers may date back to 1989-1992 when I was writing a society column thrice weekly for Vanguard newspapers, called PEOPLE. Your time reading me may have been more recent, during my six-year stint with Thisday newspapers, 2000-2006 or some place else between then and now. I just keep writing…
Whichever the case may be, I am glad to serve you these exclusive meanings of May and I wish you a very pleasant month of May full of success and joy. ‘May’ as a word means doubt. However, you must deal with your many doubts this new month if you must be on top of your game.
In the past I used to say there were six meanings, but here are seven (7) short tips on how to conquer your doubts. I have shared these tips with audiences in England and America and they actual work for me too. Try them too.
The six literal meanings of ‘MAY’ and how to deal with them as they confront you are:
- May as POSSIBILITY of CORRECTNESS e.g. “All that she said may be true.” Don’t guess; find out!
- May as POSSIBILITY of OCCURRENCE e.g. “The deal may happen this year.” Don’t wait; pursue it and make it happen!
- May as PERMISSION e.g. “You may host the next Shaddaiville Fellowship.” Leave nobody guessing; make it a yes or no!
- May as RIGHT e.g. “You may go ahead and do it since you are his wife.” Don’t cheapen it like it’s a privilege since it is your right; just do it!
- May as REQUEST e.g. “May I have a chat with you over lunch?” Oh yes, dangle a carrot with each request and watch yourself win!
- May as WISH e.g.“May God bless you and yours this month and always.” By saying AMEN you can turn all your Mays into reality!
Should you need someone to counsel or pray with you, please send an email to KH@shaddaiville.org or KH@hamiltonstyle.org or WhatsApp call the ShaddaiVille Ministries help desk on +2347051491583. God bless you throughout this Month of Certainty and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.