A consummate professional and affable character, who is ever willing to lend a hand, Kunle Hamilton is an erudite communication practitioner – Daniel Awodiya, Professor of Communication, Suffolk County College, Brentwood, New York.
I am Kunle Hamilton, PhD, mnipr, arpa. I studied Philosophy and Mass Communication. I mean many things to many people in many places – Reporter, Editor, Trainer, Advisor, Consultant, Researcher, Author and Life Coach. I am widely travelled (11 times in 2014 alone between Lagos, Qatar, Kenya, Britain and America).
As a journalist, I have belted up experience in Nigeria, South Africa, The Gambia, Sierra Leone and Ghana. From 1989 through 2006, I was Society Editor, Vanguard newspapers, Style and Saturday Editor plus Founding Editor, Thisday@Noon and Glitterati Newsweekly at Thisday newspapers, both in Lagos, Nigeria.
I consulted for two current African presidents and two embassies in Nigeria. I was media consultant to a multiple-portfolio and multiple-term Federal Minister in Nigeria and I was invited by the Sierra Leone Association of Journalists to float a newspaper group in Freetown after an impressive representation of the state of the Nigerian media to them.
I do keen research on politicians and political communication, but I choose not to be a member of any political party yet, in order to stay objective in my reportage and analyses of political issues and events in our dear country, Nigeria. Therefore my readers can trust the neutrality and objectiveness of HAMILTONSTYLE news and views at all times.
I was General Manager of Nigeria’s pioneer outdoor electronic advertising firm, Benjamin Black & Co, in the early 90s and as a perception and reputation (PR) specialist, my contacts and clientele include these esteemed brands that I served in the last decade as CEO, Virgin Outdoor (Nigeria) and Virgin Consulting (United Kingdom)…
• Umar Yar’Adua/Goodluck Jonathan Presidential Campaigns (Nigeria).
• Ernest Koroma 2007 Presidential Campaign – Sierra Leone (2007 till date).
• The 3-in-1 Ministry of Transportation (2007-2008)
• FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC (2006 till date).
• Bank PHB-sponsored African Voices on CNN (2009).
• Ecobank Nigeria (Corporate & Products – 2006).
• Morlap Shipping Ltd (2005 till date).
• Vigeo Services Ltd (2006).
• Vigeo Farstad Shipping (2006).
• British Council: Lagos (IYDEY 2006).
• CitiServe Ltd (2006).
• La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ijegun / Club, Ikeja (2005).
• Corporate Guards (2005).
• Body Enhancement Ltd (2004 – 2008).
• BEARS Foundation (2004 – 2008).
• Multichoice Nigeria (2004 – 2006).
• Miss Commonwealth Pageant (2008).
• Jobelyn Antioxidant Drugs – Nigeria (2005).
• Detail Solicitors (2005 – 2011).
• Nigeria-Swiss Chamber of Commerce (2006 – 2008).
• McCrae & Co and Education Trust Fund Collaboration (2005-2010).
• Bank PHB Intern Reality TV Show (2006-2007).
• Springbank Intern Reality TV Show (2008).
• DMT Mobile Toilets & Biogas Initiative (2005 till date).
• Davida Shirtmakers (2005 – 2008).
• Modupe Ozolua (2004 – 2008).
• Aralola Olamuyiwa Saliu – The African Enigma (2005 – 2008).
• Photojournalists Association of Nigeria – PJAN (2008).
• Positive Action for Treatment Access (for HIV/AIDS) – PATA (2007 – 2009).
• Rolake Odetoyinbo, CEO, PATA – HIV/AIDS Anti-Stigma Campaign (2007 – 2009).
• House of Refuge of This Present House pastored by Dr. Tony Rapu (2007)
• Sanctuary of Glorious Praise, London (2012 till date)
• Agape House, Kettering (2006 till date)
• Voice of Jesus Christ Ministries, London (2008 till date)
• Salvation Ark Ministries, Manchester (2009 till date)
• Shaddaiville Ministries – Nigeria, UK, USA (2003 till dfate)
• Cakes By Tosan and Le Saisson (2007-2012).
• Partnership Investment Ltd (Securities Firm: 2012 – 2013).
• Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (2010 – 2013)
As a life, business and relationship coach, my work and passion for the Lord and the gospel of Jesus Christ have taken me across Africa, Europe and America on the wings of Shaddaiville Ministries, which I planted by Grace in January 2003 in Lagos (NG), planted in London (UK) in March 2009 and in Maryland (USA) in April 2014.
I delight in gospel-driven charity and that is what takes me around the world; not business, not pleasure. I have honoured over 100 speaking engagements in Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States and mentor thousands of young Africans whom I teach to manage their professions, emotions and motivations with the love of God and country foremost on their minds.
I have attended and made presentations at Communication Conferences home and abroad, trained media professionals in Nigeria and Sierra Leone, and have written books both on communication research and my faith as a Christian. Some of my books include Soaring like the Eagle plus three monographs published by Lambert Academic GMBH, Germany, which are available for online purchase at www.amazon.com and www.amazon.co.uk – New Media and Democracy: Nigeria’s President and the Facebook Example, Journey to Understanding: How Style and Content Impact the Spoken Word, Nollywood and the Challenge of Movie Subtitles.
As a Relationship Counsellor, I have succeeded with a lot of marriages in reuniting couples and fostering new unions through prayer and the Word of God. This experience is brought to bear in HAMILTONSTYLE and I trust that you also will be blessed by my straight-from-the-heart counsel.