On February 12, CNN International also caught the raving Olajumoke Orisaguna bug, and featured the bread seller turned model for a few now famous minutes. Olajumoke’s angel of favour, TY Bello, who photographed her into stardom and growing wealth, was also on the set.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][Olajumoke’s rise to fame is symptomatic of Royal Grace 2016; a divine orchestration to apportion the luxury of royalty to ordinary believers. Please click and watch this HAMILTONSTYLE expose on video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMJiU1fGx8E
Christians are connecting deeply to the 27-year-old Olajumoke-grass-to-grace story big time. In fact, at a singing rehearsal and vigil somewhere on the same February 12 night, Deaconess Funmi Olatoye, who had followed Olajumoke’s instant fame on TY Bello’s Instagram page, had raised a prayer point for her ShaddaiEchoes choir mates: “That Almighty God who turned Olajumoke’s seeming insignificance into celebrity breakthrough will turn my story into great glory!”
Because of Olajumoke’s breakthrough miracle, you can no longer look down on any trade or trader, least of all bread sellers.
“I never expected that this could ever happen to me. My friends have told me they saw me on TV and they are really happy. My parents cannot believe their own child can become such a success. They are all so happy” said Olajumoke.
TY Bello, who was former President Goodluck Jonathan’s official photographer had taken a split second decision to photograph Olajumoke as she walked innocently into her photo-shoot of a London-based Nigerian rap music star, Tinie Tempah (real names Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu). She told CNN: “I think the reason why the story connects with everyone is because everybody has dreams. This is a very very tough time, especially in my country. Everyone is looking for that magical break I don’t think anyone planned this. I think this is definitely divine because the way people have connected with it is phenomenal. It’s a phenomenal story.”
Olajumoke has been signed on by Stanbic IBTC and Payporte as their brand ambassador. Nouveau riche luxury estates magnate Siji has given her family a luxury home. She has a fully paid scholarship at the Poise Finishing School. Nollywood movie makers want a piece of her. Music makers will enter her name and fame into their lyrics.
The wife of a carpenter, Sunday Orisaguna, and mother of two, Grace and Precious, is no longer limited in her dreams and desires. She has been enrolled for executive home teaching in English language proficiency and wants to study law. Now you must believe what the bible says: You also can do (and be) all things through Christ who strengthens you – Philippians 4:13.
7 TIPS ON HOW OLAJUMOKE’S STORY CHANGED
1. God blessed her with a good body that models and photographers crave for even after bearing two children. So you see, like Olajumoke you too are fearfully and wonderfully made – Psalm 139:14.
2. Trekking long distances to hawk her bread on the streets, come rain come shine, helped to hone Olajumoke’s body into such a figure that made break hawking look graceful. You too, whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might – Ecclesiastes 9:10. Discovery, recognition and recommendation (that is God’s blessings) will only come to you in what you do well, not what you fail at. Olajumoke was not lazy with her bread selling.
3. There are other bread sellers whose faces and figures aren’t worth any photographer’s camera flash. Still everyone has unique gifts that will announce them. Even with over 50 loaves of bread neatly packed on her head, Olajumoke’s natural gait in TY Bello’s lens spoke of her modelling gifts. Uncover yours too, for a man’s gift makes room for him and brings him before great men – Proverbs 18:16. Olajumoke’s gifts (she isn’t camera shy – bread selling made sure of that) brought her before TY Bello and many other benefactors.
4. For those who argue that you can succeed without education, they need to learn from Olajumoke. Now that fame and fate have found her, she has also found that she needs good education and faith in all she can accomplish in order to catch up with where fate is taking her. To fulfill your destiny or God’s purpose for your life, gift isn’t enough; you need to turn your gifts into skills and that’s education with diligence. Only then can your gifts make you great profit – Proverbs 22:29.
5. Imagine for how long Olajumoke and her family wallowed in poverty and obscurity. Yet they trudged on and forged ahead till opportunity came knocking. Don’t steal. Avoid crime. Just make yourself useful and work hard. Her time came and it came big time. Yours too will come. Weeping may last for a night, but in the morning joy shall come – Psalm 30:5.
6. Take a closer look at her pictures and you may not see much to celebrate in her. But when God ordered her steps into TY Bello’s set and photo-shoot, the latter’s lens, set designs and makeovers brought forth the seeds of greatness in Olajumoke. Let God order your steps too, for the clay can’t tell its potter what to do with it; for we are the clay, and God our potter… we are the work of His hand – Isaiah 64:8.
7. Whatever Olajumoke becomes tomorrow, she has God and TY Bello to be eternally grateful to. Folks like her have been made by others (in politics, business, ministry of the gospel, etc) only for them to listen to bad advice, turn around and bite the fingers that fed them. Olajumoke must not do that. Neither should you. Surely Olajumoke has things turned around for good! Shall the potter be esteemed as the clay; For shall the thing made say of him who made it, “He did not make me”? Or shall the thing formed say of him who formed it, “He has no understanding”? Isaiah 29:16
NEXT: Look out for Olajumoke (Part 2) as I teach how you too can make it while you wait upon the Lord – Isaiah 40:31.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]